Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is ideal for new and existing employees who may have responsibility at some level for business improvement and wish to acquire experience within a team to improve business performance as a whole. Its suitable for people involved in business at all levels who require a basic but fundamental understanding of business improvement practices and techniques.
What are the benefits?
For learners, this qualification provides them with a range of skills to effectively monitor and be able to identify and make improvements to production and manufacturing processes. Upon completion of this qualification the learner will have the competence to work in a variety of business improvement roles in their chosen industry; the qualification will directly address the skills, knowledge and understanding employees need to acquire in order to support businesses in identifying and then delivering continuous and sustainable quality, cost, delivery improvements for existing or new products, processes and/or services.
For employers, we can do, so your people can do. We add value to your company by bringing out the ‘personal best’ in the individual and giving them the hands-on skills, they need. We do this in a time and cost-effective way through a combination of assessing, training, coaching and mentoring; getting you maximum results with minimal disruption. With staff who are motivated, knowledgeable and skilled your company can perform better.
We offer a learning package that sets us apart from other providers including:
• Creating individual learning plans for every learner
• Providing one-to-one mentoring from a dedicated member of the pbLearning team
• Offering a blended learning approach which includes face-to-face workshops and 24/7 access to our e-portfolio system
• Finding solutions to whatever challenges our clients throw at us
• Using trainers and assessors who are from the real-world. They’ve been there, done that and got the t-shirt
Our success rates talk for themselves but talk is cheap. It’s the doing that counts and we can do.
As part of the Modern Apprenticeship, all learners undertake a relevant SVQ (certificated by EAL), core skills and any industry specific training required. We provide face-to-face workshops or e-learning modules on the core content including:
• Complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
• Contributing to effective team working
• Contributing to the application of six sigma methodology to a project
• Contributing to the application of six sigma process mapping
• Contributing to the application of basic statistical analysis.
We also use a range of work-based learning and project activities to give learners the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge and skills they have learnt in the workshops and achieve their qualification in a ‘tried and tested’, practical way.
How long will this take to complete?
This qualification takes on average between 9 and 12 months to complete.
What does this cost?
Depending on your circumstances, this qualification may be fully funded by Skills Development Scotland, regardless of your age, so may not cost you or your employer anything.
How can I find our more?
Contact Pam by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01383 630 444.