Who is this qualification for?
The online world is where companies have been focusing their sales and marketing efforts for many years, and this focus is growing day-by-day, hour-by-hour. This qualification is designed for both those who have no experience at all in digital marketing, as well as employees who want to develop the skills they already have. Learners could be working in roles like digital marketing coordinator, or digital marketing assistant; or be working in a workplace where digital marketing has become their responsibility and they need to know how to be successful.
What are the benefits?
For learners, this qualification develops the knowledge, skills, competence and confidence to complete a wide range of digital marketing tasks in the workplace such as compiling and using data analytics, digital marketing reporting, search engine optimisation and the principles of offline and online marketing.
For employers, we can do, so your people can do. We add value to your company by bringing out the ‘personal best’ in the individual and giving them the hands-on skills, they need. We do this in a time and cost-effective way through a combination of assessing, training, coaching and mentoring; getting you maximum results with minimal disruption. With staff who are motivated, knowledgeable and skilled your company can perform better.
We offer a learning package that sets us apart from other providers including:
• Creating individual learning plans for every learner
• Providing one-to-one mentoring from a dedicated member of the pbLearning team
• Offering a blended learning approach which includes face-to-face workshops and 24/7 access to our e-portfolio system
• Finding solutions to whatever challenges our clients throw at us
• Using trainers and assessors who are from the real-world. They’ve been there, done that and got the t-shirt
Our success rates talk for themselves but talk is cheap. It’s the doing that counts and we can do.
As part of the Modern Apprenticeship, all learners undertake a relevant SVQ (certificated by SQA), core skills and any industry specific training required. We provide face-to-face workshops or e-learning modules on the core content including:
• Understanding the business environment
• Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales and marketing
• Using collaborative technologies
• Principles of marketing and evaluation
• Developing your own professionalism
• Digital marketing metrics and analysis.
We also use a range of digital marketing work-based learning and project activities to give learners the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge and skills they have learnt in the workshops and achieve their SVQ in a ‘tried and tested’, practical way.
How long will this take to complete?
This qualification takes on average between 9 and 12 months to complete.
What does this cost?
Depending on your circumstances, this qualification may be fully funded by Skills Development Scotland, regardless of your age, so may not cost you or your employer anything.
How can I find our more?
Contact Pam by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01383 630 444.